i blog. sort of.

i blog. sort of.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

the world's mood-swing

cool clouds
Thank you, Google, for fixing access to blogspot.  Now I can ramble on about having a cloud thing.  When I dig through old photos (and yes, I have a lot from childhood that are actually printed out on photo paper by places like Costco and Albertson's) there are countless cloud pics.  More than of people, actually.  I'm not quite sure what that says about me (or if it says anything at all).  All I know is for as long as I can remember, I've loved clouds.

Clouds are the world's mood-swing.  I love what they do with the place.  Light and puffy or dark and twisted, they are always interesting.  This particular bank fascinated me because it stretched along the freeway for miles--all the way from Malad to Pocatello Idaho.  Should you not know, that is a serious stretch, my friends.

Naturally, Stealth was super-angry that I failed to include him in this pic.  It's right up his alley, so to speak.  Attention-hog that he is, he's got to know that I can't possibly include him in everything.  The planet would grow weary of him for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment