i blog. sort of.

i blog. sort of.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BRYCE

Southern Utah Funk
Having been sequestered, just me and The Seeds Project Interviews and my stir-crazy family, for weeks now, I decided to get out and smell the roses.  Or in this case, Bryce Canyon.

Ummmm.....
So I apologize in advance to Mormons everywhere, but if you've ever driven through Salt Lake City or seen the Mormon temple there, you know exactly what I was thinking when I took this picture.  Or maybe not.  Google "SLC Temple" and the resemblance will make itself instantly apparent.

The Zen of Stealth.  Minus Stealth.

We forgot Stealth.  And he was pissed, mind you.  But had we remembered to take him, he would have continued his Quest for Ultimate Zen by plopping his fuzzy black-and-white butt near this tree and promptly falling into a state of meditative bliss.  Until, that is, the zesty, 30-mile-per-hour-wind tossed him over the cliff (upon which the edge of this tree resides) and into the depths of Bryce Canyon.  Then I would have had to trudge back into said depths to fetch him.  Unless a foreign tourist (of which there were more than Americans) confiscated him as a souvenir.

**The Seeds Project Interviews is close, my friends.  I'm in the final edit.  Perhaps just one month more.**  


the famous canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment